Once per month we are praying for the church in various locations of Kampala using the resource “5 ways to pray for our church” from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. We will be waiting for you:
- Muyenga: (tbc)
- Bugolobi: @ Village Mall. Jason & Linda Carpenter – 0771822215 -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Makindye: Martin & Deborah Zimmerman – 0771009550 – email@example.com
The small-group ministries are on the front lines of serving the body of Christ. Join one home group:
- Ntinda: Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. – Shawn (0789201954) or Shawnsz84@gmail.com
- Bukoto: Bi-monthly on Thursdays 6:00 p.m. – Sandy (0702693222) or Shandhia58@gmail.com
- Mbuya: Wednesday evening 7:00 p.m. – Anant (0774622561) or Singh.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muyenga: Friday evenings – Samson and Sujata (email@example.com)
- Kyambogo: Wednesdays 7:30 p.m. – Susan Nanyunja – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sisterhood Saturday: Women’s fellowship – every two months – Susan Nanyunja (email@example.com)
- The Purpose Driven Life: Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Meets in Taibah school.
- Scriptural reflections: Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Lweza
- Young adults – Unstoppables: Thursdays from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. in Nyanama (not far from Zzana)
- The Purple Book: Study Guide for Foundations of Christian Faith – meets every other Friday from 10:00 – 12:00 p.m. Lubowa
- Mildmay Students for Jesus: Meets on Saturday at Mildmay.