Once per month on Monday evening we are praying for the church in various locations of Kampala using the resource “5 ways to pray for our church”. We will be waiting for you:
- Muyenga: tbc
- Bugolobi: @ Village Mall. 0703143226 Susan Nanyunja
- Makindye: Martin & Deborah Zimmerman – 0771009550 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The small-group ministries are on the front lines of serving the body of Christ. Join one home group:
Bugolobi small groups:
- Ntinda: Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. – Shawn (0789201954) or Shawnsz84@gmail.com
- Bukoto: Bi-monthly on Thursdays 6:00 p.m. – Sandy (0702693222) or Sandhia58@gmail.com
- Muyenga: Friday evenings – Samson and Sujata (email@example.com)
- Kyambogo: Wednesdays 7:30 p.m. – Susan Nanyunja – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sisterhood Saturday: Women’s fellowship – every two months – Susan Nanyunja (email@example.com)
- The Purpose Driven Life: Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Meets in Taibah school.
- Scriptural reflections: Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Lweza
- Young adults – Unstoppables: Thursdays from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. in Nyanama (not far from Zzana)
- The Purple Book: Study Guide for Foundations of Christian Faith – meets every other Friday from 10:00 – 12:00 p.m. Lubowa
- Mildmay Students for Jesus: Meets on Saturday at Mildmay.